"far" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She needed a few days to get far ahead of them.
- I still don't understand how you got so far ahead of us.
- If anything, she's been trying to keep things from getting too far out of hand.
- She would not get far if they had to run.
- But first we had to get further away from the area, and quickly.
- She had got no further than the first seven years of her life.
- He wasn't going to get very far under his own power.
- She had worked on the report but was not getting very far.
- I got so far as to ask him what his job was.
- But many people never get so far, or only when too late.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.