"fall" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then fall over something in the dark on his way out.
- You had to tell everybody exactly what to do, or they'd fall over each other's feet.
- I think she's going to always fall over all the time really!
- The cost is going to fall over the next 40 years.
- Or they fall over each other trying not to get in the way.
- Now it was large enough to fall over a man's head.
- Willb42 is also right that house price will probably fall over the next year or two.
- Average world oil prices fall by over 50 percent in 1986.
- New York was one of only four states whose total population fell over the year.
- People fell over each other getting out of her way.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.