"explore" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then, you can explore how (or if) new media can help you meet those needs.
- While Taylor was exploring art and new media, he extended his experiments with technology in the classroom.
- With remarkable facility, he explored new media like film, dance and opera.
- Location One is host to artists from overseas who want to explore new electronic media.
- His creative works and published writing explore public art and media.
- In 1966 he moved to Milan and decided to explore other media, turning to painting, oil and acrylic.
- The students also explore emerging models of communications and new media linked to the internet.
- The artist, who is in his early 20's, has already explored several media to intriguing effect.
- In addition to stained glass, Spahn continues to explore new media and techniques with his painting.
- Sparked by her newfound approach to painting, in the mid-1990s Bull began to explore other media.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.