"explore" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This impulse to explore critical public issues runs through much of his work.
- The series explores such issues as how a free society draws the line between church and state.
- She has used science fiction to explore social and ethical issues.
- It explores the challenges and issues involved in starting a business.
- Both are trained to listen, giving people time and space to explore important issues.
- It will explore such issues as gender, status and performance in the social construction of history.
- Currently, we are exploring issues related to the jail and to the union.
- These were precisely the kind of series that could explore sensitive public and private issues.
- I thought it was to explore issues, not to manage them.
- It also explores issues of dreams and what they really mean.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.