"experience" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- By the 1980s, the company started to experience financial difficulties.
- After a year, up to 25 percent continued to experience difficulties.
- In December 1878, the company began to experience financial difficulties.
- And if children have significant hearing loss for a long period of time, they may experience difficulties in language learning.
- Students who have experienced difficulties with their learning form a company and work together, meeting every week.
- Once on his feet, he experienced little difficulty in talking.
- In the early 60s the college experienced academic and financial difficulties.
- The theatre went on to experience financial difficulties throughout the late 1950s.
- "The number of countries experiencing difficulties at once is something we have not seen before."
- "But if states are experiencing difficulties, they should bring them to our attention."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.