"excessive" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- That afternoon, because of her excessive energy, she and James kept up, tree-for-tree, with Karl.
- Anyone who can sleep as well as you often does not even notice the effort because excessive energy simply compels him to action.
- For Emily Hughes, the problem seemed to be more about controlling excessive energy.
- The atoms of the universe were formed from this excessive energy of the explosion.
- For company, he bought a golden retriever named Dinger, a 10-week-old puppy with excessive energy.
- Plan to keep busy during a Mars transit so as to have an outlet for this excessive energy.
- He seemed ready to explode from excessive energy.
- Minis function well as a family dog, but their excessive energy may need to be checked around small children.
- "Imagine, the luxury, the excessive energy and the iridescent glory of doing a Rothko," he says.
- Sense of excessive energy, no outlet, as though he's going to burst into a million pieces if some inner pressure doesn't abate.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.