"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A typical evening of contra dance is three hours long, including an intermission.
- It is a typical evening in a typical suburban community.
- It was a typical evening for Gwynn, who has had more than 400 two-hit games in his career.
- A typical evening of the chamber association took shape Wednesday.
- I wondered what they would think if they spent a typical evening with us.
- There wasn't much in the way of entertainment on a typical evening, and this made a delicious change.
- Only 75 percent of viewers on a typical evening now watched the three networks.
- A typical evening might be passed at an exclusive Harlem social event.
- A typical evening is spent reading quietly beside a wood-burning stove.
- Now, hasn't that been your typical evening on your everyday deserted beach?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.