"evening" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- One evening last fall, when my wife, Betsey, and I were visiting Percoto, he said his farewells after a long day at the office, jumped onto his bike and pedaled away, whistling "Sentimental Journey."
- If we measure our rhythms in mental performance (our ability to do mental arithmetic or to reason logically) we find that the normal daytime peak, with a morning rise and evening fall, is absent.
- In his flat Reynolds drew aside the curtain to watch a picture of evening fall on a picture of a city.
- The sky presented a darkening silver-blue softened by the evening fall of dust from the Shield Wall.
- By the final curtain, as the first shadows of evening fall across Diana's living room, nearly everyone in "Absent Friends" is more or less sedated.
- Then God forgive the sin of all those souls That to their everlasting residence, Before the dew of evening fall shall fleet In dreadful trial of our kingdom's king!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.