"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The unlikeliest part of his following, however, consists of an amorphous entity calling itself the applied Heidegger movement.
- The baby is enclosed in a womblike world where the walls, crib, blanket, and even mother's arms are still part of an undifferentiated, amorphous entity.
- It identifies itself as an amorphous entity, composed entirely of energy particles, yet possessing consciousness.
- The drone throbbed, buzzed and seemed to revolve slowly, like an amorphous entity calmly floating in time.
- You think of the Pentagon as something of an amorphous entity with a single mind set and a single purpose.
- But the amorphous entities that reached for Chameleon no longer frightened her.
- What could a kid like that, or even his parents, possibly know about getting involved with a powerful, amorphous western entity like Eschatology?
- He wasn't even sure how to approach the amorphous entity, let alone take it prisoner.
- He still didn't understand what they had done to agitate the amorphous entities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.