"entity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Will the magic theme live up to its name as Amtrak strives to become a profitable entity?
- Governments may also use profitable entities they own to support the general budget.
- Instead, the media are, according to McChesney, a government sanctioned oligopoly, owned by a few highly profitable corporate entities.
- After decades of financial illness, KESC has remarkably achieved an important milestone of becoming a profitable entity.
- Louis Laberge declares, "The Fonds will be a profitable entity, not a charitable organization or a subsidy agency."
- Jackson changed the way the industry functioned: both as an artistic persona, and as a financial, profitable entity.
- "We believe that the Ford Motor Company will be a viable, profitable entity going forward," Mr. Laymon says.
- To get from where we are today to that viable, profitable entity, we will reduce the number of employees working at Ford.
- However, Klein proves to be a profitable entity as he starts signing major writer/producer clients.
- According to SEC filings, uBid had never claimed to be a profitable corporate entity since inception.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.