"enroll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In schools enrolled 150 students, provide training process 18 teachers.
- The college has enrolled 125 students from 17 states and 19 foreign countries.
- By 1910 the local school enrolled 28 students and had two teachers.
- The program enrolled 146 students in the class of 2011.
- By the 1994-1995 school year, the district enrolled 127 students.
- It enrolled 1189 students as of the 2005-06 school year.
- In the 2009-2010 school year the district enrolled 123,000 students.
- Last year, the district enrolled 2,550 students and spent $32 million on their education.
- The various schools were to enroll students according to the results.
- As of the 2010 academic year, the university enrolled more than 8,200 students.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.