"enroll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In the next few days, 172 more white schools will enroll black children.
- Some have enrolled their children in the local public schools and are working to improve them.
- Some parents enroll very young children in more than one class a week; many go to four or five.
- Parents may enroll their children in private schools for religious reasons.
- Interested parents should enroll children now, as space for most programs is limited.
- Most often these programs enroll children from ages 8 to 16.
- The program has enrolled 38,000 additional children through February, 2010.
- So far, the state has enrolled 38,980 children, 20,000 above its expectations.
- Since then, this initiative has enrolled 140,000 children in government insurance programs.
- The researchers enrolled 488 children and teens age 7 to 17 years.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.