"enroll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About 300 people were actually put to work and 200 others enrolled in training sessions under the program.
- The first students enrolled under the new setup in the academic year 2005/2006.
- Nassau enrolled about 600 children under the age of 3.
- An additional 312 persons were enrolled under an act approved August 1, 1914.
- The school district currently enrolls just under 2000 students in the grades K-12.
- The employee is enrolled in single coverage under the employer's health insurance plan.
- Many men enrolled in several battalions under different names, and collected so much more pay.
- The site was enrolled under a number of criteria, including:
- This summer, about 225 students are enrolled, just under 10 percent of the district's total elementary student body of 2,500.
- My parents tried to enroll me in school under my good name, but the teacher asked if they had anything shorter.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.