"enroll" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The total number of students enrolled in private schools at middle level is 1,619,630.
- In 1978, boys were once again enrolled at the school.
- Today, 56 million people are enrolled at a total cost of $404 billion.
- Eight months later, he passed them and enrolled at the university.
- He was not enrolled at the university for the 2004 season and sat out the year.
- Between 30 to 200 students are enrolled at each of these schools.
- Her daughter has been enrolled at the school for about 16 months.
- As of 2007 about 800 children were enrolled at the school.
- So far, just 300 students are enrolled in the schools together at any one time.
- Its 74 places are open to any students enrolled at the university.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.