"encourage" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Gallery Stores not only provide places for Lomographers to socialise, but also encourage public enthusiasm and awareness.
- It was felt that an organisation should be formed in the Village to encourage such enthusiasm and talent on a more permanent basis.
- In response, Yorke said "it encourages enthusiasm for music in a way that the music industry has long forgotten to do."
- I will discourage taunting in any form, anything like that might get us a penalty, but I will encourage enthusiasm.
- Through this system, the competition encourages student excitement, achievement, school mate camaraderie and greater enthusiasm and school spirit.
- 'Serfdom doesn't seem to encourage much enthusiasm for work,' Kurik observed critically.
- Yonai positively encouraged enthusiasm in his crew; in the past he had canned people who didn't demonstrate fighting spirit.
- It was not a milieu that encouraged enthusiasm for a formal school dance.
- They encourage creativity, enthusiasm and hard-work.
- He encouraged their interest and enthusiasm by allocating locomotives to individual drivers, whose names were painted in gold letters in the driving-cab.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.