"enable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It enabled scientists from different departments to share daily findings with one another.
- This enabled scientists to isolate genes from an organism's genome.
- The further away the other conductor is the fewer electrons will get through, so enabling scientists to map the surface of the first solid.
- Research on the family has enabled scientists to identify a defective gene responsible for causing the disease.
- The equipment enabled scientists to develop 'window', a successful counter to radar.
- "We saw the opportunity to be the first Web portal that enabled scientists to do molecular research."
- The common position will enable scientists, researchers and those who finance them to obtain a reasonable return on their investment.
- And that has enabled scientists to track the birds' rise and fall.
- These facilities also enabled scientists to test their laboratory research with prototype hardware.
- At first he focused on scientific books, which enabled local scientists to publish their findings locally.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.