"enable" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They have enabled banks not only to reduce the number of tellers they need but to use less - and cheaper - office space.
- Financial support from the government enabled large banks to restructure their businesses by prolonging loans to key borrowers.
- Existing accounting standards have enabled banks to conceal huge amounts of potential liabilities, he said.
- To manage this it set up a tender arrangement to enable national banks to acquire funds at market rates in exchange for treasury notes.
- The Brazilian money and success at cost controls enabled most other big banks to show gains.
- In 2004 he lowered interest rates to 1%, enabling banks to borrow money for free, adjusted for inflation.
- More recently, it was the securitization of mortgages, which enabled banks to provide home loans without worrying if they would ever be repaid.
- The low cost of funds also enabled banks to invest in medium-term securities.
- The declining price of technology has enabled small banks such as Patriot to offer online banking services, something they could not have afforded several years ago.
- That enabled banks to make hefty profits with minimal risk, simply by buying two-year to five-year government securities.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.