"elegant" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A more elegant restaurant, called Venus, is to open next week on the second floor.
- About a decade ago, new, more elegant restaurants arrived on the scene.
- Indeed, everyone at the table was dressed as if they were at an elegant restaurant.
- She'd made reservations at the most elegant restaurant in town.
- This elegant restaurant, which opened in 1937 and seats about 100, is his design.
- The hotel has an elegant restaurant and a heated pool.
- At Quebec's most elegant restaurants, dinner for two will rarely go above $120 with wine.
- Just outside the town walls, this elegant restaurant is one of the best in Obidos.
- We went to a few elegant restaurants in Feb '08.
- Not so with the valet at an elegant suburban restaurant.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.