"education" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1924 to 1927, he taught physical education at the school.
- She taught physical education and health classes during her two year stay at the school.
- "I taught him Christian education for three years at our church."
- From the early 1990s to 2004 he taught physical education in a military institute.
- This was his first time not teaching philosophy and instead education.
- In a field that once offered women few opportunities other than to teach physical education.
- I have been teaching special education now for 12 years.
- Last year there was a proposal to teach fire arms education in schools.
- Another found him teaching basic education to children between the ages of four and eight.
- He later taught physical education and was a food broker.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.