"education" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Some students take more years than others to complete their education.
- He does plan a return to university to complete his education in the future.
- He went back to Europe in 1876 for two years to complete his education.
- What about those of us whose children have already completed their education?
- He had to take night classes to complete his high school education.
- Young people who had already dropped out of school were able to return, complete their education and, in most cases, go on to college.
- Children are included on coming of age or after they have completed their education.
- They are expected to pay back after completing higher education.
- He insisted young players went to college to complete their education.
- Its 100 students are considered at a high risk of not completing their education.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.