"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Hills with trees that were black against the early sunlight.
- As she held high the Staff, she caught the early sunlight.
- Soon these were lost in the dazzle of early sunlight on the water.
- I peered out the window into the early sunlight to see Mom in her robe, running to the street.
- He was naked to the waist, shivering in the early sunlight.
- The men and their mounts cast long shadows in the early sunlight.
- I left him sleeping in the early sunlight by the dying fire.
- He watched the couple emerge into the early sunlight.
- They smelled flinty and were still warm from the earlier sunlight.
- As he stood in the early sunlight she thought he looked almost handsome.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.