"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This was discovered in the earliest nuclear reactors built by the American Manhattan Project for plutonium production.
- Two earlier reactors were constructed at Beloyarsk: an AMB-100 reactor (operational 1964-1983) and an AMB-200 reactor (operational 1967-1989).
- He helped design an early large reactor in West Milton, N.Y., and the Seawolf, the nuclear submarine.
- The N.R.C. granted it within six months, compared with the more than two years that earlier reactors took to achieve that transition.
- One of the smallest, earliest reactors was cut apart by remote-controlled plasma torches mounted on a tripod above the vessel.
- By the time the experiments were completed, Teller had lost interest, however the results were then applied to improve the earlier reactors.
- Liquid metal coolants have included sodium, NaK, lead, lead-bismuth eutectic, and in early reactors, mercury.
- The new designs confront several other chronic problems of earlier nuclear reactors.
- Ten of these early reactors are still in operation.
- The earliest Soviet reactor failure occurred on July 4, 1961, and involved Russia's first nuclear-powered missile-carrying submarine, which was on its maiden voyage.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.