"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Although no one was killed in the earlier robberies, the police said, some of them turned violent.
- Sergeant Hughes confirmed there had been an earlier robbery but declined to give details.
- They could be paid off cheaper by giving them plenty from the earlier robberies.
- Those, and others, were souvenirs from earlier robberies maneuvered by the Time Master.
- None of the loot from Q's earlier robberies made its appearance on the market, in New York or elsewhere.
- The earlier robbery, covered in the last charge of the indictment, occupied little of the testimony during the two-week trial.
- He denied having committed the robbery, although he admitted having conducted three earlier robberies.
- Hank then tricked Hoyt into committing an obvious crime and convinced him to confess to it along with an earlier robbery.
- For Timothy's benefit, Bert was disclosing why he had held on to the spoils of the earlier robberies.
- Apparently Lay had $50,000 stashed away from earlier robberies.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.