"early" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite early jitters, the actors pulled off their parts with aplomb.
- Yesterday, comments from Fed and ex-Fed officials threw early jitters into the bond market, along with an initial spike in the commodities index.
- Despite some early jitters, the Islanders managed to take a 1-0 lead into the first intermission.
- The early jitters that rippled through Rangers starter Todd Stottlemyre dissolved, and the composed right-hander emerged to shut down the Yankees.
- And the Americans are very fit, allowing them to overcome early jitters with a relentlessness that eventually wears down other teams.
- Argentina generated some early jitters this time, too, said Joyce Chang, global head of emerging markets research for J. P. Morgan Securities.
- "There was quite a bit of apprehension at first," he said, "but after the teams got over some early jitters, they found out it wasn't that bad."
- The freshman guard Elijah Ingram shook off early jitters to collect 10 points and 4 assists.
- Indeed, the growing promise of the Internet is another reason that cable executives say they are recovering from their early jitters about Mr. Murdoch's planned service.
- The United States men's soccer team overcame some early jitters tonight and made short work of Canada, 4-0, in an international friendly.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.