"drum" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He began playing the drums at the age of four.
- He started playing the drums at the late age of 17.
- She began playing the drums at the age of five.
- On his own, the boy learned to play the drums.
- Finally, at age 12 he started to play the drums.
- He began with music at five years old, playing drums in his local church.
- He began to show an interest in playing drums at the age of 2.
- He played the drums for 6 years, starting at the age of 11.
- At age ten, he began teaching himself to play the drums.
- There always seemed to be at least one person playing the drums.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.