"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The Tunnel has long tangled with the law over drug use, under-age drinking and violence.
- He would not say whether the campus police had complained of under-age drinking.
- In 1985, the city started cracking down on under-age drinking and open containers.
- Westchester, of course, is not alone when it comes to under-age drinking.
- "People acknowledge that there is a lot of under-age drinking," she said.
- From age 16 to 19, he was cited four times for under-age drinking.
- Two reports sent last week to Congress focused on under-age drinking.
- Seven other people in that stretch were cited for under-age drinking.
- That information would be made available to police officers investigating under-age drinking.
- The presentation, given by a police officer, was not about drug use or under-age drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.