"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Just because states with higher taxes have lower teenage drinking and smoking rates does not mean that one caused the other.
- Nevertheless, levels of teenage drinking and drug use remain stubbornly high.
- She is also a member of the county's coalition on teenage drinking.
- Given the anxiety about teenage drinking, parents could be especially motivated to donate money to the club.
- Like all bedroom communities, Hastings has seen its share of teenage drinking.
- Q. How well are the laws enforced now with regard to teenage drinking?
- It has mild sexual situations and one scene of teenage drinking.
- Pretty much everyone agrees that excessive teenage drinking is a bad thing.
- We need to be more realistic and accept that although teenage drinking is illegal, it will still go on.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.