"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The police have been strict about public drinking, and this has helped enormously.
- Most cities ban public drinking and selling liquor to people who appear drunk.
- The authorities said the man was shot while violently resisting police officers who were trying to arrest him for public drinking.
- But, perhaps not surprisingly, police efforts to prohibit public drinking brought only mixed results.
- He acknowledged that 400 summonses were issued for public drinking last year.
- We lecture the men on public drinking and what it means to be an adult.
- But city leaders say the ban would strengthen efforts to cut down on public drinking.
- As a result, almost no public drinking or marijuana use was apparent.
- The city's blue laws forbade public drinking and other activities on the Sabbath.
- The Islamic fundamentalists frown on such activities as public drinking and dancing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.