"drinking" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For everyday drinking, moderately priced young wines are the best.
- These were simple wines for everyday drinking that were mainly produced in the south of France.
- Only the most desirable strains for everyday drinking are selected to be noble varieties to maintain quality control.
- I saw them as commercial wines, with not a lot of complexity but few faults and totally acceptable for everyday drinking.
- I was looking, not for treasures, but for decent wines for everyday drinking.
- The family offers some wines for everyday drinking, too, and this flowery Riesling is among them.
- I wouldn't serve it to guests, but its fine for me for everyday drinking.
- With more than a hundred entries, the Atrium's wine list divides between "everyday" drinking and "fine" wines.
- But for everyday drinking it is unnecessary.
- Late-harvest wine, though more versatile than many people think, is not meant for everyday drinking.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.