"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- PNG's close ties to Australia - its biggest aid donor - plummeted in the mid-2000s over a series of diplomatic spats.
- It diverts attention from the diplomatic spat with Pakistan after Cameron made that ill timed & ill judged comment in India.
- A similar diplomatic spat erupted in 2001 when Paris passed a law recognising the killings as genocide.
- The implied lack of American support for Brazil led the currency there to plunge to record lows last week and ignited a diplomatic spat between the two countries.
- Britain has been more reluctant to normalise relations in the wake of that diplomatic spat.
- Those off-the-cuff remarks infuriated Brazilian business executives and set off a diplomatic spat.
- Shaun M. Belle, the president of the Mount Hope group, said residents have little use for diplomatic spats.
- Several specific actions developed, although no serious diplomatic spats on either side have been reported yet.
- Disputes over rights of some oil and gas blocks have caused brief diplomatic spats between Myanmar and India with Bangladesh.
- Thailand immediately accused the refugees of being insurgents (even though women and children were in the group) and demanded that they be returned, sparking a diplomatic spat.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.