"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Military conflict between France and Austria was effectively ended, although a few more months of diplomatic wrangling were required to make the result official.
- While the diplomatic wrangling goes on, outside groups are seizing the chance to drive home their message.
- In the wake of the diplomatic wrangling, administration officials defended their policy toward Iraq.
- Still, all the diplomatic wrangling in Washington wears thin after so long.
- In the diplomatic wrangling that led up to the war, Phoenix carved out a new franchise among viewers.
- His return ended years of legal and diplomatic wrangling.
- After further diplomatic wrangling, Richard was freed on 4 February 1194.
- Israel's five hours of talks with Syria, which started on Sunday after much diplomatic wrangling, were described as frustrating.
- The report was delayed for several days amid diplomatic wrangling.
- Russia and Georgia, with their relations under severe stress, used the occasion of the referendum for diplomatic wrangling.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.