"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This led to a diplomatic row between the two countries.
- Presently there is a diplomatic row going on over extraditions.
- The crew of the US plane was detained for 11 days in a major diplomatic row.
- It's so bad it could cause a diplomatic row.
- It is not the first time the programme has provoked a diplomatic row.
- The incident sparked a diplomatic row between India and Italy.
- Escalating costs and the subsequent diplomatic row helped place the project on the back burner.
- In 2009, a serious diplomatic row erupted between the two countries.
- The incident initiated a diplomatic row between Britain and Ireland.
- After a diplomatic row lasting half a year, Charles declared war, explicitly referring to this incident.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.