"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Accordingly, the Austrians resisted Russian diplomatic attempts to join the war on the Russian side.
- Disagreement is becoming increasingly acrimonious, despite diplomatic attempts to patch up the quarrel.
- We will make a final diplomatic attempt.
- The map's text shows it as part of a diplomatic attempt by Ricci to affirm the greatness of his own religion and culture.
- He probably also engaged in diplomatic attempts to try and avoid further conflict in Greece, although if so, he was unsuccessful.
- American officials said today that the dispute raised new questions about the effectiveness of diplomatic attempts to stop 25 months of fighting in the former Yuguslav republic.
- In 1711, the Tuscarora began attacking colonists in North Carolina after diplomatic attempts to address various grievances failed.
- After diplomatic attempts to resolve the Kosovo crisis failed, Operation Allied Force began.
- Even though the Treaty of Varkiza was not enforced, it was nevertheless a diplomatic attempt towards officially ending the civil war.
- Although York and his crew were well-treated, diplomatic attempts to return them to the United States ultimately failed.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.