"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In this diplomatic endeavor, Crittenden was acting separately from his official duties as attorney general.
- In response, the Cossacks began diplomatic endeavors with their Commonwealth neighbors, including the Tatars and the Muscovy.
- In tandem with his diplomatic endeavors, he spent time researching at the Vatican Library in Rome.
- In his diplomatic endeavors, he at times verged on the unscrupulous, as was all too often the case with professional diplomats of his day.
- "That's the problem with having ship's personnel participate in diplomatic endeavors."
- No one can deny their claims and international diplomatic endeavors on behalf of peace free of nuclear weapons.
- In 1912, he represented Austria in the diplomatic endeavor to prevent the outbreak of the Balkan War.
- But most of his diplomatic endeavors had been successful.
- The Russian Emperor was successful in his diplomatic endeavor.
- He held the teaching position until 1613, although he doesn't seem to have taught regularly, and continued with diplomatic endeavours.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.