"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But you do have to make a move, and something stronger than a diplomatic protest.
- I'm sure the Yeltsin government will be making a diplomatic protest within hours.
- A diplomatic protest was lodged, but there were no more breaks.
- The British protested but restricted their response to a diplomatic protest.
- The usual diplomatic protests from Third World countries are to be expected, of course.
- This led to criminal investigations, diplomatic protests, legislative action and industry reaction.
- And they'd be certain to lodge all sorts of diplomatic protests.
- With both the diplomatic protests and the public statements having failed to stop the attacks, American officials again began to discuss what to do.
- The Japanese government made a formal diplomatic protest to China.
- Our repertoire of diplomatic protests has been far from exhausted.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.