"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The more difficult diplomatic challenge may be dealing with China.
- Who would respond better to all the diplomatic challenges of coming years?
- Inside the Obama administration s struggle with its biggest diplomatic challenge.
- The affair became a diplomatic challenge as the foreign press took note and sided with the Italians.
- Neglected no longer, India now presents Washington with its most serious diplomatic challenge.
- Indeed, securing supplies could become a diplomatic challenge for Beijing.
- But already the focus of attention seemed to be shifting to the political and diplomatic challenges ahead.
- The attempt to control and if possible reverse this growing antagonism is clearly one of the major diplomatic challenges facing the Bush administration.
- And now here she was, entrusted with perhaps the most vital diplomatic challenge in Earth history-let alone her career.
- This stage would obviously add serious diplomatic challenges to an already complicated scientific protocol.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.