"diplomatic" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bishop's household stood to watch them depart, warily content with one diplomatic encounter successfully accomplished.
- He posted a message to his followers asking for advice about handling the delicate diplomatic encounter posed by my visit.
- I would have in your position, and I am certain you are no stranger to the necessities of diplomatic encounters, Captain.
- This was the first diplomatic encounter of the Russians and the Japanese.
- There were few diplomatic encounters between England and France during this period at which he was not present.
- It is the symbol of the first diplomatic encounter between the two cultures.
- They were preparing for our diplomatic encounter, without bothering us with the mundane details.
- But aides said that its simple accommodations would not be adequate for a high-level diplomatic encounter.
- A diplomatic encounter, called a 'parley', consists of two opponents and their currently selected cards: the deck.
- I'd been led to believe that humans did not practice the trading of insults during diplomatic encounters.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.