"dick" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- His best friend was a black cat Lucky and had some parody's with Dick Whittington.
- There were only four shows recorded; Dick Whittington in 2002 having been the final in the series.
- He will play the lead in Dick Whittington at Halifax.
- Them words about Dick Whittington's cat, that be proper nonsense!
- A bit like a dirtied-up opening for Dick Whittington.
- The cake which stood nearly three metres tall featured a model of Dick Whittington and his cat.
- On the south wall, another stained glass window depicts Dick Whittington with his cat.
- Of course, it's not every day they find Dick Whittington sitting on the steps outside.
- I was the one with the insulating tape round the glasses and a face like Dick Whittington's hankie.
- All three are sons of Dick Whittington, a 1950s race car owner.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.