"demand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They are in high demand and parents have to pay part of the costs.
- The book had a limited run and as a result is still in very high demand.
- High demands are being made because a clear example has been set.
- As the population rose, there was a high demand for public education in the city.
- In 1910, there was a high demand for products from the military.
- During this period, the country's labor force was in high demand.
- Due to the high demand, a second show was added and took place on 10 March 2012.
- The change was done to keep up with the high demand for the device.
- As society was developing, there became a higher demand for education.
- However the present population is slightly higher due to high demand.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.