"demand" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Has a large coalfield which should meet future demands for China's power growth.
- Other options such as a second downtown station are also being studied to meet future demand.
- Also, future demand and development might double the use.
- These are currently being upgraded to meet the future demands.
- "The warmer temperatures have run fear into people about future demand."
- The future demands for knowledge on this subject means more research is a real and urgent necessity.
- Even without assumptions about the scale of future demand, the pressure on places in higher education was already severe.
- He said the company has a system that can track patterns of power use and predict future demand.
- Does the current network have capacity to cater for future demand?
- Second, oil prices are going up as future demand is expected to exceed supply.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.