"decision" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Behind those numbers is a Government decision to hold down production until prices move higher.
- The bill was his response to an earlier government decision to not lower the limit.
- We are in the position of taking the blame for what is a Government decision,' he went on.
- According to the government decision, the final date for the case was 6 February 1969.
- The company was then affected by a series of other government decisions.
- Of course, there was the government decision at the time to stop the electoral process.
- "I won't be subject to government decisions that keep me from leaving the country," he said.
- The government decisions can be contested by the local community.
- According to the government decision, the law must be implemented by February 1, 2013.
- He was involved in every major government decision while I served.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.