"dance" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Future children's events in the series, which is to continue through June, will include dance, music and films.
- His subjects have included civil rights, other social issues, politics, music, dance and more.
- In recent years, performances have included cultural dances and items from different countries.
- Their shows included Greek dances, which were very popular among the audience.
- These festivities include traditional dances, which last from early and through the day.
- The program is part of the college's performing arts series, which includes dance and theater.
- These included local dances where the orchestra played for free or a small fee.
- Major arts areas include dance, mass media, music, theatre, and visual art.
- These generally include native dances and foods based on corn.
- These activities include dances, swims and various other events throughout the school year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.