"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Only in the centuries since has the population slowly recovered, to stand at its current modest total.
- That would be 1 percent of the current total.
- The group has lost 300 full members in the last year, about 10 percent of the current total of 3,000.
- Although an improvement, the most current total is still down 10 percent from $57.4 billion in 1999.
- Bellcore cut 396 positions in 1991, to 8,239, and the current total is about 8,100.
- Six additional judgeships were created between 1961 and 1990 to bring about the current total of eight judges.
- The current total of Members accepting the amendment is 45.
- Nevertheless, the population has risen to a current total of about 2,600.
- If the Banker's current total is this final value or less, then draw; otherwise, stand.
- Their current total of $51.2 million is for only 16 players.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.