"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1789, the process of building the current church began.
- The current church is the third to be built on the site.
- Built over the next four years, the current church has been in use since 1882.
- The current church was built over the course of 30 years, beginning in 1070.
- The current church, the third on the site, was built in 1802.
- Construction of the current church began in 1779, over the old one.
- The construction of the current church took place before the 13th Century.
- The current church is the fourth one in its place.
- It was across the road from where the current church stands today.
- The current church is built to seat about 250 people.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.