"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current cathedral was inaugurated in 1150, but findings during the last 50 years show it must be at least a century older.
- Under his direction, the cornerstone of the current cathedral was laid in 1869.
- The cornerstone of the current cathedral was laid in 1878.
- The current cathedral is the parish's third church structure.
- When the brick church was taken down the bricks were reused in the floor of the current cathedral.
- The current cathedral is the second one on the site.
- The original building of the current cathedral was built during the Spanish period.
- Since 730, there have been many churches built on the site of the current cathedral.
- This led to the design of the current cathedral as the predecessor was considered too small to accommodate the pilgrims.
- In 1963 it was replaced by the current cathedral on the same site.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.