"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- With China reporting its first two human deaths from bird flu, international health specialists are warning that current tallies may greatly underestimate the problem, there and elsewhere.
- As of current tallies, Katrina is either the fourth or fifth deadliest storm ever to hit the United States.
- But the governors' association does not have a current tally and some governors, like Mr. Bush when he was in Texas, have been reluctant to grant pardons.
- The current tally is:
- Dunne is known for holding the unfortunate record of scoring the most Premier League own goals, with a current tally of nine.
- The current tally is 65 victories for the Giants, 47 for the Redskins, 3 ties, and a lot of accumulated aggression in the seats.
- Its current tally stands at 27,000.
- But given the closeness of the current tally, she would probably need only slightly more than 40 percent of the outstanding ballots to win the nomination.
- The current tally of the Justice Department's demands for such records is classified, but it is "a really, really small number," Mr. Comey assured bar members.
- The current tally of woman in the Russian Army is standing at around 115,000 to 160,000, representing 10% of Russia's military strength.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.