"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There is no easy answer to the question, What's the current count?
- Not only are there a large number of instructions (current count is about 245) but many of them have addressing variants.
- "On current count the enemy lost more than a thousand men," he said, his voice cold.
- By its current count, McDonald's has more than 30,000 outlets in 119 countries, serving about 47 million customers a day.
- Only once this century has the party exceeded its current count, and that was in 1921-22, when it had 34 governors.
- Over the years more space has gone into nonresidential use, and some rooms have been enlarged, to bring the current count to 1,705.
- The current count of workshops is ever increasing and has reached over 220 as of Spring 2011.
- Major collections include the following, with counts current as of December 2004:
- "The current count is 985," the mayor said, "and it's a seller's market with more demand than supply."
- "The second column gives the current counts by location."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.