"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I believe there is a significant risk that house prices could fall more than this given the current weakness of the economy and worrying outlook.
- But they also reflect the current weakness in the real estate market, which has led to a large number of foreclosures.
- But some foreign companies said they thought the current extreme weakness of the dollar was temporary, requiring no response.
- In many ways Harlequin's current weakness looks bad only when compared with its previous, staggering success.
- "We believe that the current weakness in the domestic box office has created a buying opportunity."
- Take advantage of current weakness and buy Brixton for the medium to long term.
- But the company said the current weakness of the Chicago commercial real estate market and the attractive bid had persuaded it to sell.
- He added that cyclical stocks like those of paper and chemical companies could be bought on their current weakness.
- This new Community approach is a good way to begin rectifying the current weaknesses in our environment policy.
- He said the company now expected the current economic weakness to extend into next year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.