"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This is not really surprising, given the current fascination with nostalgic, earthy fare.
- And the current fascination with them is a sign of a peculiar mood.
- What does all this current fascination with empty spectacle mean, and where can it lead?
- Paradoxically, the current fascination with public nudity comes at a time when laws against it are on the increase.
- Many of them, she said, will explore her current fascination for mythological figures.
- Aside from the current fascination, royals have long been the subject of .
- Aside from the current fascination, royals have long been the subject of public interest - and in more than a few films.
- What is the source of the current fascination with the human face as recorded by the camera?
- Lord Golden has a number of interesting hobbies, but his most current fascination is feathers.
- Are you surprised by "mainstream America's" current fascination with ghetto life?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.