"current" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The current preference for coercing right thinking and correct speech has me, a novelist, looking over my shoulder as I work.
- Of these, 433 said their current religious preference was Roman Catholic.
- Half of those interviewed, when asked their current religious preference, replied "none," and 86 percent said they seldom or never attended religious services.
- A large variety of sinkers exist which are used depending on the fish being pursued, the environment, the current and personal preference.
- Choice Experiments may be used in nearly every case where a hard estimate of current and future human preferences needs to be determined.
- "But if we acted only on current preferences, we would be tearing everything down."
- Since the 2003 general election, several polls have been conducted to determine the current preference of voters.
- You could have gone to bed with her, he thought, remembering Veronica's current sexual preference and the way she'd looked at Beth.
- Among ex-Mormons with no current religious preference, 36% continued the practice of prayer often or daily.
- Projection bias is the tendency to falsely project current preferences onto a future event.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.